- The types of Personal Data we collect and how it may be used;
- How and why we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties;
- The transfer of your Personal Data within and outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”);
- Your statutory rights concerning your Personal Data;
- The security measures we use to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Data; and
- Allyos’s retention of your Personal Data.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Information About You That You Share With Us Directly
Some parts of our Services may use a more traditional registration or account set-up process where you may be asked to give us information like:
- your first and last name;
- your username;
- your gender;
- your age or birthday;
- your e-mail address;
- a password; and/or
- other information that helps us make sure it’s you accessing your account or helps us improve our services.
Information You Generate Using Our Services
We automatically collect certain computer, device and browsing information when you access the Allyos website or use Allyos Services. This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not personally identify individuals. This information may include:
- Computer or mobile device information, including IP address, operating system, network system, browser type and settings;
- Website and/or Mobile application usage information.
If you purchase Allyos’s virtual currency or in-app items, our third-party payment processor will collect the billing and financial information it needs to process your charges. This may include your postal address, e-mail address, and financial information. Allyos’s payment processors do not share your financial information, like credit card numbers, with Allyos, but they may share non-financial information with us related to your purchases, like your name, billing address, and the items purchased.
Customer Support Correspondence
When you ask for help from our Customer Support team, we will collect and store the contact information you give them (generally, your name and e-mail address), information about your activity on our Services. We will also store the communications you have with our Customer Service team and any additional information in those communications in order to provide support and improve the Services.
Information From Connected Third-Party Applications
If you use one of our Services on connected third-party applications or connect our Services to any third-party applications, including social networks like Facebook, Allyos may receive certain information about you from the provider of the third-party application.
For example, we may collect and store some or all of the following information from the provider of the connected third-party application:
- your first and last name;
- your profile picture or its URL;
- your user identification number (like your Facebook ID number), which may be linked to publicly-available information like your name and profile photo;
- the e-mail address you provided to that third-party application;
- your approximate physical location and that of the devices you use to access our Services;
- your gender;
- your birthday, age, and/or age range;
Uses of Collected Information
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use information we collect through Allyos website and Services in a variety of ways. We will ensure that the use of information is generally required under the user agreements we have with you, or is in our legitimate interest as part of the Allyos website and Services we provide, or is with your consent. The use of information that we collect includes the following:
- We use the information that we collect to improve and optimize our Services and our users’ experiences;
- We use the information that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- We may use your information to contact you for administrative and informational purposes, including for customer service. We may send direct marketing such as communications, including updates on our services and other means. If you are an individual or consumer we will only send you direct marketing with your consent or as permitted by applicable law. You may send unsubscribe requests or withdraw your consent at any time.
How We Share Information
We will not disclose your information that we collect through Allyos website and Services to third parties except as described in this Policy or as we disclose to you at the time the information is collected. We may disclose information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may preserve and disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, warrant or request, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We may make certain aggregated, de-identified, or non-identifying information about users of Allyos Website and Services available to third parties for various purposes, including compliance with various reporting obligations; product safety analysis; or to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions.
Your Rights and How to Access, Update, and Manage Your Personal Information
European Countries’ Users’ Rights
If you are located in the European Countries (defined above), you have the following data protection rights:
- You can access or request deletion of your personal information by submitting a request on email@example.com.
- You can correct or update your personal information, object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
To exercise your rights to access or deletion, please submit a request on firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to all data protection requests we receive in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Notice
As from now there is no general agreement on how companies we should interpret Do Not Track signals. Allyos does not currently respond to Do Not Track signals, whether that signal is received on a computer or on a mobile device.
We use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of information that we collect and maintain. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or organizational safeguards.
International Transfers of Personal Data
Allyos website and Services are hosted on several countries inlcuding the United States, China, and several european countries. If you choose to use our Services from the European Union or other regions of the world, then please note that you may be transferring your information outside of those regions for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S., China, and Hong Kong to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and providing the services associated with the Allyos website and Services. You should be aware that the local laws in such countries may be different from and offer less protection than the laws applicable in the EEA or elsewhere.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We’ll keep your information to provide service to you, or as required by applicable laws or regulations. We aim to retain your information only for the period necessary to fulfil our obligations under this Policy, unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
Policy Changes and Updates
Changes and Updates to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we modify this Policy, we will make it available on or through the Allyos website and application(s), and indicate the date of the latest revision. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change. Limited by applicable laws, your continued use of the Allyos website and Services after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to the current version of this Policy.
Our Contact Information
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy or our data practices by email at email@example.com.
Do you have questions?
1111, 1968 S. Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA, 92651 USA
Blackchurch, St. Mary's Place, Dublin, Ireland
14 Dohany Street, Focus Point. Budapest 1074
30 Cecil Street, Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712
©2016-2018 All rights reserved. Allyos Inc and Allyos International Groups