Mobile Devices Terms
This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance for those users who accept it through registration of an Allyos account, and from 22nd November 2018 for existing users.
Mobile devices terms
Your use of Allyos mobile device applications confirms your agreement to these terms.
Are the mobile device terms additional to the Allyos User Agreement?
Yes. You’ll need to follow these terms whenever you access Allyos services on a mobile device using an Allyos mobile application, as well as adhering to the terms set out in the Allyos User Agreement.
What if I don’t agree to the mobile device terms?
If you don’t agree to these terms, then you shouldn’t use any Allyos mobile applications.
Mobile devices terms
Application Use. Allyos grants you the right to use the Application only for your personal use. You must comply with all applicable laws and third party terms of agreement when using the Application (e.g. your wireless data service agreement). The Application may not contain the same functionality available on the www.allyos.com website.
Intellectual Property – Applications. Allyos owns, or is the licensee to, all right, title, and interest in and to its Applications, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or unfair competition law, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions, and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any Application and you will not remove, obscure, or alter Allyos’ copyright notice, trademarks or other proprietary rights notices affixed to, contained within, or accessed in conjunction with or by any Allyos Application.
Prohibited Countries Policy and Foreign Trade Regulation – Applications. Allyos Applications or their underlying technology may not be downloaded to or exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a resident or national of) Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country subject to United States embargo; (b) to anyone on the US Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or on the US Commerce Department’s Denied Party or Entity List; and (c) to any prohibited country, person, end-user, or entity specified by US Export Laws. When using an Allyos Application, you are responsible for complying with trade regulations and both foreign and domestic laws (e.g., you are not located in a country that is subject to a US Government embargo, or that has been designated by the US Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and you are not listed on any US Government list of prohibited or restricted parties).
Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions that apply to you based on the mobile device the Application is installed on:
iOS – Apple
- Allyos grants you the right to use the Application only on an iOS product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Application.
- Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any third party intellectual property infringement claim.
- Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Application or your possession and/or use of the Application, including but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if applicable, for the Application to you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application.
Android – Google (Alphabet)
- You may not install or use a copy of this Application on a device you do not own or control.
- Google, and your device manufacturer, and (if applicable) your wireless carrier are not responsible for providing support services for the Application.
- Google, the wireless carriers over whose network this Application is distributed (if applicable), and each of their respective affiliates, vendors, agents and suppliers (collectively, “Disclaiming Distributors”) give no express warranty, guarantee or conditions under or in relation to this Application. To the extent permitted under your local laws, the Disclaiming Distributors exclude any implied warranties or conditions, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- To the extent not prohibited by law, you will not seek to recover any consequential, lost profit, special, indirect, or incidental damages from any Disclaiming Distributor.